Bulgaria Raises Prices of Motorway Vignette Stickers
The price of motorway vignette stickers in Bulgaria will rise from the start of next year, the government has decided.
Motor vehicles travelling on Bulgaria’s motorways and first-class roads must have a vignette sticker attached to the windshield. The current price of the stickers was set in 2008 and hasn’t been changed since then.
The price of one-week vignettes for passenger cars will rise to BGN 15 from BGN 10, one-week stickers will cost BGN 30, an increase from BGN 25 now, while one-year vignettes will cost BGN 97 versus BGN 67 now.
Vignette stickers for buses and trucks will also have higher prices, regional development minister Lilyana Pavlova announced at a news conference on Wednesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
- » Fitch Ratings confirmed Bulgaria's 'BBB' rating with a Positive Outlook
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria decreased by 1%
- » National online Vote will determine the Design of the Euro Coins in Bulgaria
- » The European Commission forecasts 12.8% Inflation in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Opportunities to Explore During a Bitcoin Bear Market