Denmark's PM: EU Should Boost Aid for Bulgaria
Politics | December 11, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Denmark's Prime Minister Fogh Rasmussen said the EU should boost support and aid for Bulgaria and Romania so that they could prepare for membership in 2007. He warned the countries from the first wave of enlargement against "gambling away" the 2004 entry. According to Rasmussen, the negotiations at the EU Copenhagen summit that starts on Thursday will be hard. However, the Danish prime minister said he is optimistic about the talks and thought the union will let in ten new members in 2004. Ramussen pointed out that the possible accession of Turkey would be "much more of a challenge" than the accession of ten countries at once.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Transport Unions in Bulgaria Come Up with Proposals For the Metropolitan Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Will Enter ERM2 in July, 2019
- » Turkey's Erdogan and Donald Trump Will Discuss Syria, Economic Ties Over Phone
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: In July, we are Entering the Eurozone Waiting Room
- » The Bulgarian Government is Setting up an Anti-disinformation Unit
- » Business Forum in the Framework of an Official Visit of the President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev to the Arab Republic of Egypt, 26-28 March 2019
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)