Terrorist Act Remains ‘Possible Reason’ for Russian Plane Crash in Egypt - PM Medvedev
A reason for last month’s crash of the Russian passenger plane in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula could be a terrorist bombing, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said on Monday.
This is the first time a senior Russian government official has publicly admitted that the crash might have been a result of a terrorist attack.
"A terrorist act, remains, of course, a possible reason for what happened," Medvedev told Rossiyskaya Gazeta newspaper, as quoted by sputniknews.com.
The Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said earlier on non Monday that the UK had provided ‘certain data on the Russian plane crash’ to Moscow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Large-Scale Protest of the Opposition Will Take Place in Moscow
- » 26 Independent Candidates Enter the Moscow Parliament
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement
- » Vladimir Putin is on a Working Visit to Italy
- » Putin: The EU Has Lost Nearly 5 Times More Than Russia For 5 Years of Sanctions Against It
- » At Least 37 Confirmed Dead After Explosion in Block of Flats in Eastern Russia