Hospital Shooting in Skopje Leaves One Doctor, Two Other People Injured
One doctor and two other people were injured in an armed assault at the Abdominal Surgery Clinic in the Macedonian capital of Skopje on Monday morning.
Media report that an angry patient shot at the doctor after an argument with him, the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA) informs.
There is no information on the other two people, who were reportedly injured in the shooting.
The police has detained two people over the incident, with officers having secured the clinic complex in central Skopje.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis