Bulgarian Rescuers Find Two Tourists Killed by Landslide at Krushuna Waterfalls
Krushuna waterfalls. Photo credit: staratakashta.net
Rescuers have found the dead bodies of two tourists buried by a landslide at Krushuna waterfalls in Lovech region, in central northern Bulgaria, BNT TV channel reported on Sunday, citing a municipal official.
Two Bulgarian women and a British man were in the area when the landslide occurred on Friday.
One of the women luckily escaped and was sent to hospital. She is in stable condition now.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass