Bulgarian Rescuers Find Two Tourists Killed by Landslide at Krushuna Waterfalls
Rescuers have found the dead bodies of two tourists buried by a landslide at Krushuna waterfalls in Lovech region, in central northern Bulgaria, BNT TV channel reported on Sunday, citing a municipal official.
Two Bulgarian women and a British man were in the area when the landslide occurred on Friday.
One of the women luckily escaped and was sent to hospital. She is in stable condition now.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Employee of a Funeral Agency is Detained in Relations to the 7 Bodies found near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 7 Bodies were Found close to a Cemetery near Bankya
- » A Car with Ukrainian Registration was Set on Fire in Varna
- » A Dead Newborn wrapped in a Plastic Bag was found in Sofia
- » A 38-year-old Man from Burgas was Detained for Hammering Pickaxes into Ukrainian Cars
- » A Bus with Ukrainian Citizens caught Fire in Bulgaria