Death Toll in Romanian Nightclub Fire Rises to 38
The number of victims from the explosion and fire, which occurred at the Colectiv nightclub in Bucharest last week, has risen to 38 after six of the injured passed away.
One patient died in the University Hospital of Bucharest, two in the Romanian capital's Burn Hospital and one in the Floreasca Emergency hospital on Saturday morning.
The official anouncements were made by doctors from the three hospitals, AGERPRES news agency informs.
Romania's Interim Prime Minister Sorin Cimpeanu later announced that two more people injured in the same incident - a Romanian and an Italian had died overnight after being taken to the Netherlands.
The fire left hundreds injured, with 107 still being treated in Romanian hospitals.
Earlier on Friday, Romanian Health Minister Nicolae Banicioiu announced that 65 of the hospitalised were in serious and critical condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis