Forbes Declares Putin as World's Most Powerful Person for Third Year in Row
Forbes magazine declared Russian President Vladimir Putin as the most powerful person in the world for the third year in a row.
This magazine revealed this in its seventh annual list, which ranks the "World's Most Powerful People" in 2015.
US President Barack Obama dropped to third position, which constitutes the first time that a running US president has not made it to the top two spots.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel comes second in the ranking and continues to be the most powerful woman in the world for the tenth consecutive year.
Pope Francis is fourth, followed by Chinese President Xi Jinping and founder of Microsoft Bill Gates.
The top ten is completed by Janet Yellen, chair of the US Federal Reserve, British Prime Minister David Cameron, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and co-founder of Google Larry Page.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide