GERB, Reformist Bloc Reaffirm Stability of Bulgaria's Ruling Coalition
Bulgaria's main ruling party, GERB, and its junior coalition partner, the Reformist Bloc (RB), reaffirmed on Thursday the stability of the coalition government.
This was announced after a meeting between Bulgarian Prime Minister and GERB leader Boyko Borisov, Health Minister Petar Moskov (RB) and the co-chairperson of the parliamentary group of RB, Radan Kanev.
Borisov said that a lot of work is forthcoming and the government has to maintain the stability of the state and called for working with more wisdom and humility.
The Prime Minister noted that only when the coalition partners stay united they are powerful enough to prevent scenarios seeking destabilisation.
Kanev said that the results of the local elections showed clearly and firmly that the ruling majority is stable and the cabinet will continue to implement its government programme and the reforms foreseen in it.
He added that the parliamentary group of RB firmly supports the proposed reforms in the security sector.
Moskov stated that the ruling majority is united after the elections and the government should make full use of the electoral support.
According to him, the election results reaffirmed that the policies of the government are in the right direction and have the people's approval.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"