Romania President Appoints Sorin Cimpeanu as New PM
Sorin C?mpeanu will be Romania's new interim PM after Victor Ponta stepped down on Wednesday, state-run Agerpres agency has said.
President Klaus Iohannis on Thursday appointed C?mpeanu, who until now was Ministry of Education.
Ponta stepped down on Wednesday morning after a deadly incident at a Bucharest nightclub triggered mass street protests against his government.
More to follow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former Albanian PM: The Bulgarian Veto does Not Block us, Rama is to Blame
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Explained why Skopje Opposes the "French Proposal"
- » After the Western Balkans Meeting: There is Still 50% Chance of a Deal with Bulgaria
- » PM of North Macedonia in Brussels: The French Proposal is Unacceptable in this Version
- » The "French" Proposal Shook the Macedonian Government, Kovachevski Hardened his Tone
- » President of North Macedonia: Bulgaria has Humiliated us more than Greece in 20 years of Negotiations