Romania President Appoints Sorin Cimpeanu as New PM
Sorin C?mpeanu will be Romania's new interim PM after Victor Ponta stepped down on Wednesday, state-run Agerpres agency has said.
President Klaus Iohannis on Thursday appointed C?mpeanu, who until now was Ministry of Education.
Ponta stepped down on Wednesday morning after a deadly incident at a Bucharest nightclub triggered mass street protests against his government.
More to follow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » Croatian President: We stole Kosovo from Serbia, Crimea will never be Ukraine
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia