EU's Tusk Calls New Summit over Migrant Crisis
EU heads of state and government are set to meet again on November 12 in another push to address the migrant influx into the continent, European Council President Donald Tusk has announced.
The meeting will be aimed at assessing measures applied so far over the crisis, including the migrant relocation plan adopted in September.
Functioning of "hotspots" set up in Greece and Italy upon EU heads of governments' decision will also come under scrutiny.
November 12's summit will be the sixth so far dedicated to migration.
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General
- » The European Parliament Supported a New Postponement of Brexit
- » The European Parliament is Discussing Brexit
- » There Will be New Parliamentary Elections in Spain on November 10th
- » The European Parliament Backed Christine Lagarde as ECB chief
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today