EU's Tusk Calls New Summit over Migrant Crisis
EU heads of state and government are set to meet again on November 12 in another push to address the migrant influx into the continent, European Council President Donald Tusk has announced.
The meeting will be aimed at assessing measures applied so far over the crisis, including the migrant relocation plan adopted in September.
Functioning of "hotspots" set up in Greece and Italy upon EU heads of governments' decision will also come under scrutiny.
November 12's summit will be the sixth so far dedicated to migration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Polish Politicians on Decision of EU Court: They Declared War on Us!
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria