EU's Tusk Calls New Summit over Migrant Crisis
EU heads of state and government are set to meet again on November 12 in another push to address the migrant influx into the continent, European Council President Donald Tusk has announced.
The meeting will be aimed at assessing measures applied so far over the crisis, including the migrant relocation plan adopted in September.
Functioning of "hotspots" set up in Greece and Italy upon EU heads of governments' decision will also come under scrutiny.
November 12's summit will be the sixth so far dedicated to migration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Borrell: The EU needs to Strengthen its Military Security
- » Germany’s Chancellor Rejects Ukraine's Swift Entry into the EU - Deems it Unfair to the Balkans
- » European Commission Proposed an Armaments Plan to Ensure the Security of the EU
- » Von der Leyen: EU plans €300 billion Investment to get rid of Russian Fossil Fuels
- » The Red Cross has accused Europe of "Double Standards" with Ukrainian Refugees
- » Hungary is Not Giving In to the Oil Embargo Against Russia, Asks EU for up to €18 Billion