EU's Tusk Calls New Summit over Migrant Crisis
EU heads of state and government are set to meet again on November 12 in another push to address the migrant influx into the continent, European Council President Donald Tusk has announced.
The meeting will be aimed at assessing measures applied so far over the crisis, including the migrant relocation plan adopted in September.
Functioning of "hotspots" set up in Greece and Italy upon EU heads of governments' decision will also come under scrutiny.
November 12's summit will be the sixth so far dedicated to migration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Far-Right Won in Italy’s Elections
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » EU: Mobilization and the Referendums show Putin's Desperation
- » Italy could Pay you 15,000 Euros to Move to Sardinia
- » The EU to Give 55 Million Euros to Bulgaria for Refugees and Social Payments
- » European Parliament: Because of Orban, Hungary is No Longer a Democratic Country