EU's Tusk Calls New Summit over Migrant Crisis
EU heads of state and government are set to meet again on November 12 in another push to address the migrant influx into the continent, European Council President Donald Tusk has announced.
The meeting will be aimed at assessing measures applied so far over the crisis, including the migrant relocation plan adopted in September.
Functioning of "hotspots" set up in Greece and Italy upon EU heads of governments' decision will also come under scrutiny.
November 12's summit will be the sixth so far dedicated to migration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Former Prime Minister Fico Wins the Elections in Slovakia
- » The European Commission is Skeptical about the Schengen Compensation requested by Romania
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU
- » Sweden seeks Military Help against Gang Violence
- » The EU guarantees the Stay of Ukrainian Refugees until March 2025
- » The European Commission announced Five Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria