Australia Police Arrest Two for Alleged Transfers of Stolen Money to Bulgaria
Australian police have arrested two alleged members of a trans-national organised crime group that funnelled money stolen from automatic teller machines (ATMs) across Australia to Bulgaria, The Guardian reported on Monday.
Queensland detectives have charged two men with money laundering as part of an alleged scam operating across three Australian states.
Police claim that a 48-year-old man from Palm Beach and a 40-year-old man from Southport allegedly acted as money “mules” for the organized crime syndicat, transferring about ,000 to a number of people in Bulgaria, according to The Guardian.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia