Special Effects to Illuminate National Palace of Culture in Sofia on Saturday
Special effects and lights will illuminate the National Palace of Culture (NDK) in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia at 19:15 EET on Saturday evening.
The facade will be illuminated in different colours, bringing the iconic building to life and turning it into a true attraction for the inhabitants and visitors of the capital.
The aim of the impressive effects is to highlight or remind people about key events and dates, the website of NDK informs.
The special effects regime will illuminate the building in a combination of nuances depending on the occasion of the celebrated event.
The first such spectacle will take place on the eve of November 1, when the day of the leaders of the Bulgarian National Revival is celebrated.
The Bulgarian national revival or awakening was the period during which Bulgarians, who at the time were still under Ottoman rule, started to increasingly develop a national consciousness and aspirations for restoring their independent state.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today Marks 102 Years Since the Treaty of Neuily
- » 6 Million Tourists have Visited Christo’s Wrapped Triumphal Arch
- » Bulgaria Celebrates its National Awakening Day
- » Prime Minister Stefan Yanev Greeted the Bessarabian Bulgarians
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » Tanzanian writer Grabs Nobel Prize for Literature