Bulgaria's FinMin Reports Budget Surplus of BGN 621.5 M at End of September
The Finance Ministry of Bulgaria reported a budget surplus of BGN 621.5 M at the end of September, which represents 0.7 % of projected GDP.
For comparison, Bulgaria had a budget deficit exceeding BGN 1.4 B at the end of September last year.
At the end of September 2015, revenues and grants surpassed BGN 24.1 B, which represented an increase of 8.7 % compared to the same period last year.
Tax proceeds exceeded BGN 18.5 B, non-tax revenues surpassed BGN 2.8 B, while grants (including EU funds) were in the excess of BGN 2.7 B.
The expenditures, including the Bulgarian contribution to the EU budget, exceeded BGN 23.5 B, which represented an increase of 2.1 % compared to the end of September 2014.
Non-interest expenditures exceeded BGN 22.2 B, interest payments and Bulgaria's contribution to the EU budget amounted to respectively BGN 630.1 M and BGN 624.5 M.
As of September 30, the fiscal reserve amounted to BGN 10.1 B.
According to preliminary figures and estimates, the ministry expects a budget surplus of BGN 57 M at the end of October.
For comparison, Bulgaria had a budget deficit exceeding BGN 1.7 B at the end of October last year.
The ministry expects both revenues and expenditures to exceed BGN 26.5 B at the end of this year's October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021