Bulgaria to Host Cinema&Literature Festival in November
The Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna is to host for the first time a festival dedicated to both cinema and literature.
Events CineLibri, organized by Collibri publishing house, will take place between November 2 and 8.
Movies screened there will also be shown in Sofia and Plovdiv in the days of the festival.
Twice Born (original title: Venuto al mondo), a film based on a novel by Italian writer Margarette Mazzantini, will kick off the festival in Varna, with Mazzantini herself being among the special guests.
The full program is available here.
- » Bulgarians Have Received an European Award for Development in the Film Industry
- » Bulgarian Movie Won the Best Picture Award at the Cottbus Film Festival in Germany
- » A Turkish Court Ruling Could Turn Saint Sofia into a Mosque
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the Day of the Bulgarian National Revival Leaders
- » A Monument of Pencho Slaveikov Was Opened in Milan
- » Exhibition Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of Leonardo da Vinci is Open in the Louvre