Bulgaria to Host Cinema&Literature Festival in November
The Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna is to host for the first time a festival dedicated to both cinema and literature.
Events CineLibri, organized by Collibri publishing house, will take place between November 2 and 8.
Movies screened there will also be shown in Sofia and Plovdiv in the days of the festival.
Twice Born (original title: Venuto al mondo), a film based on a novel by Italian writer Margarette Mazzantini, will kick off the festival in Varna, with Mazzantini herself being among the special guests.
The full program is available here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Celebrate 174 years since the birth of Revolutionary Hristo Botev
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. Basil's Day or ‘Survaki’
- » How Bulgaria Celebrates New Year’s Eve
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Ignazhden - the First Guest at your Home Determines the Year
- » Hours until the Final of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Paris
- » You can Now Vote for Bulgaria at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021, the Final is on Sunday