Bulgaria to Host Cinema&Literature Festival in November
The Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna is to host for the first time a festival dedicated to both cinema and literature.
Events CineLibri, organized by Collibri publishing house, will take place between November 2 and 8.
Movies screened there will also be shown in Sofia and Plovdiv in the days of the festival.
Twice Born (original title: Venuto al mondo), a film based on a novel by Italian writer Margarette Mazzantini, will kick off the festival in Varna, with Mazzantini herself being among the special guests.
The full program is available here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Actress Megan Fox is in Bulgaria
- » Muslims Celebrate Eid al-Adha (Kurban Bayram) Today
- » Nearly BGN 12 Million Will Go to 3000 Independent Artists in Bulgaria
- » Rembrandt's Self-Portrait Has Been Auctioned for €16 Million in Just 6 Minutes
- » Bulgaria's Last Submarine "Slava" to Become a Museum
- » Bulgaria Marks 183 Years Since the Birth of National Hero Vassil Levski