Bulgaria Ranks 38th in World Bank's Ease of Doing Business 2016 Ranking
Bulgaria ranked 38th in the latest Doing Business ranking of the World Bank, dropping two positions from the place it occupied last year.
Doing Business 2016 ranks 189 economies on their ease of doing business, with a high ease of doing business ranking meaning that the regulatory environment is more conducive to starting and operating a local firm
The ranking is based on the scores obtained on ten topics – starting a business, dealing with construction permits, getting electricity, registering property, getting credit, protecting minority investors, paying taxes, trading across borders, enforcing contracts and resolving insolvency.
Bulgaria scores best in protecting minority investors (14), while its worst ranking is in getting electricity (100).
Bulgaria has the same ranking as Mexico and is positioned between Romania (37) and Croatia (40).
Singapore retains its first position, while Eritrea continues to occupy the bottom of the ranking.
Check out the full ranking here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Committee on Budgets Decided: 0% VAT on Bread in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Moscow: Sofia's Refusal of the New Payment System leads to more Expensive Gas