Powerful Quake Hits South Asia
An earthquake measuring 7.7 has hit the north of Pakistan and has been felt cross the region, from Afghanistan to Northern India, the US Geological survey has said.
No reports of casualties have been immediately available.
Al Jazeera reports tremors were felt for 30-40 seconds.
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Donald Trump Held a Bilateral Meeting
- » The White House Dismissed Trump's Impeachment Report
- » The New Islamic State Leader Was Arrested
- » Turkey Repatriated Five Members of the Islamic State to Germany