Powerful Quake Hits South Asia
An earthquake measuring 7.7 has hit the north of Pakistan and has been felt cross the region, from Afghanistan to Northern India, the US Geological survey has said.
No reports of casualties have been immediately available.
Al Jazeera reports tremors were felt for 30-40 seconds.
- » United States Introduces Visa Restrictions for Pregnant Women
- » US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran
- » Corruption Perceptions in Bulgaria - The Strongest across the EU
- » Second City in China Introduces State of Emergency due to the Coronavirus Outbreak
- » Eurostat: Production of Industrial Chemicals in the EU Increased in 2018
- » Chinese Authorities have Temporarily Banned Wuhan Residents from Leaving the City