Pipeline Blast Rocks Area of Bulgaria's Pavlikeni
Nobody has been injured after an explosion of a major pipeline near the village of Nedan just a few km from Pavlikeni in north central Bulgaria, officials say.
Local authorities report it is not known what caused the blast.
Following the explosion, a fire broke out near the pipeline that is now being extinguished.
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov told private national NOVA TV station on Friday morning that an inspection would be carried out by the national security agency DANS to establish whether it was an act of sabotage.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing
- » Controversial Shopping Mall Partly Collapses in Mexico City
- » Nineteen People Died in an Explosion at a Factory in China