Border Police Halts 13 Groups of Migrants Trying to Cross into Bulgaria
Bulgarian border police authorities said on Wednesday they had prevented a total of 13 groups of migrants from entering Bulgaria in 24 hours.
Two of the groups had tried to cross into the country from Greece, near the Novo Selo border crossing point in Southeastern Bulgaria.
Among the 256 people who sought to enter, some were hidden in cargo vehicles. In two such developments, drivers were arrested after migrants with no documents were found in their respective cargo compartments.
This comes amid increased migratory pressure at Bulgaria's border with Turkey and, more recently, Greece.
Last week a migrant died in an incident involving border police officers, some 30 km into Bulgarian territory.
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava
- » A Man Was Detained for the Hacker Attack against the National Revenue Agency
- » Cyber-attacks Around the world: From Business For millions to Political Shocks and Espionage
- » The Alleged Hacker Behind the Bulgarian NRA Attack Spoke
- » SUMMARY: Hackers have Penetrated the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency through the Tax Refund System