Marks & Spencer Leaving 5 SEE Countries
UK retailer Marks & Spencer has announced it is pulling out of Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia.
M&S has 12 stores (employing 106 people) in these five Southeastern European countries, three of them in Bulgaria.
The goal is to "firmly focus" on "successful businesses in Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary," British media outlets quote an M&S spokesperson as saying. New stores will be launched in the Czech Republic and Poland over the next two years.
The closure in the countries affected is set to begin in January.
- » Bulgarian Bilateral Trade with the United States Reached $ 1 Billion
- » Volkswagen Will Decide whether to Build its New Plant in Turkey by the End of the Year
- » You Can Rent a Room for $ 1 at a Japanese Hotel
- » Bulgaria and Egypt Will Share Experience in the Field of Tourism
- » What To Know Before Starting A Beauty Business In 2020
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels