Marks & Spencer Leaving 5 SEE Countries
UK retailer Marks & Spencer has announced it is pulling out of Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia.
M&S has 12 stores (employing 106 people) in these five Southeastern European countries, three of them in Bulgaria.
The goal is to "firmly focus" on "successful businesses in Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary," British media outlets quote an M&S spokesperson as saying. New stores will be launched in the Czech Republic and Poland over the next two years.
The closure in the countries affected is set to begin in January.
- » The United States Owes the UN $ 491 Million
- » PM Borissov: 88% of German Companies Would Invest Again in the Bulgaria
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Bulgarian Startups Are Enhancing their Global Innovation Potential
- » The 2020 State Social Security Budget - Adopted
- » The Minimum Retirement Pension Rises to BGN 250 from July 1