Marks & Spencer Leaving 5 SEE Countries
UK retailer Marks & Spencer has announced it is pulling out of Bulgaria, Croatia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Slovenia.
M&S has 12 stores (employing 106 people) in these five Southeastern European countries, three of them in Bulgaria.
The goal is to "firmly focus" on "successful businesses in Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary," British media outlets quote an M&S spokesperson as saying. New stores will be launched in the Czech Republic and Poland over the next two years.
The closure in the countries affected is set to begin in January.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15
- » Long Queue at Kulata Border Again, Re-entry into Bulgaria is Allowed from All Border Checkpoints
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Afternoon Rain
- » Air France Plans to Cut 7,500 Jobs
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » Full Beaches On The Black Sea Coast: Bulgarian Tourism Industry Is Optimistic for the Season