Landslide Curbs Traffic on Bulgaria’s Lyulin Motorway
A landslide has hampered traffic on Lyulin motorway linking Bulgaria’s capital city of Sofia with the border with Greece on Sunday.
The landslide has closed two of the three right-hand side lanes of the motorway between the first and the second tunnel in the direction of Sofia, the government’s Road Infrastructure Agency announced.
Traffic continues on the only open lane on the left-hand side.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity