Landslide Curbs Traffic on Bulgaria’s Lyulin Motorway
A landslide has hampered traffic on Lyulin motorway linking Bulgaria’s capital city of Sofia with the border with Greece on Sunday.
The landslide has closed two of the three right-hand side lanes of the motorway between the first and the second tunnel in the direction of Sofia, the government’s Road Infrastructure Agency announced.
Traffic continues on the only open lane on the left-hand side.
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov: Bulgaria Did Everything it Could and Beyond To Attract Volkswagen
- » China Oil Corporation Announces New Oil and Gas Reserves
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » Industrial Production Index Rose by 0.8% as Compared to June 2019
- » Turkey Begins Avocado Exports to Bulgaria
- » A Gas Pipeline Contract From Turkey Through Bulgaria to Serbia is Expected to be Signed on September 5