NOA Awards Bulgaria as World's Offshoring Destination of 2015
Bulgaria has become the Offshoring Destination of the Year 2015 at the EOA Awards.
At a ceremony held in Lisbon, the winners of the European Outsourcing Association Awards 2015,organized by the NOA were announced to celebrate "the successes of outsourcing buyers and service providers who have demonstrated the very best practice in pan-European outsourcing."
The shortlist, composed by the NOA, had pitted Bulgaria against Slovakia, South Africa, and Sri Lanka.
The full list of winners is available here.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: IGB to Lead to a Real Diversification of Sources
- » Bulgaria did not Hold Bitcoin Worth $1.6 Billion, Finance Minister Claimed
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister and the Director-General of UNESCO Discussed Bilateral Co-operation
- » Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe