NOA Awards Bulgaria as World's Offshoring Destination of 2015
Bulgaria has become the Offshoring Destination of the Year 2015 at the EOA Awards.
At a ceremony held in Lisbon, the winners of the European Outsourcing Association Awards 2015,organized by the NOA were announced to celebrate "the successes of outsourcing buyers and service providers who have demonstrated the very best practice in pan-European outsourcing."
The shortlist, composed by the NOA, had pitted Bulgaria against Slovakia, South Africa, and Sri Lanka.
The full list of winners is available here.
- » Fintech Startups Are Going to Take a Lot of Banks’ Revenue
- » The Innovative SIMPL Long-Term Car Service with Full Assistance Launches in Bulgaria for the First Time
- » Bulgaria is Among the Four Leading Countries in Europe in the Management of Ship Traffic
- » Bulgaria Is the Leader in the Number of Fintech Companies in Southeastern Europe
- » An Electronic Labor Exchange Platform Will Start Operating on the European Labor Day
- » Will the Fuels' Prices Go Up after the Saudi Arabian Refinery Attacks?