Bulgaria's Oscar Entry 'Unexpectedly Timely'
The Judgement, Bulgaria's foreign-language Oscar submission which tells, a story about people smuggling, is timely as Europe is trying to deal with the migrant crisis, according to a cinema and TV entertainment website.
Started at the end of 2011, The Judgement is directed and co-written by Stefan Komandarev, the director of The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner, the only Bulgarian film so far to have been shortlisted in the Foreign-language Oscar race.
Read the piece published on The Deadline here.
- » NEW GROUP BY WAACKING Comes To Derida Dance Center in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Production Among Selected for the First European Film Festival in Qatar
- » The Platform for New Bulgarian Short Films REVERSE ANGLE Presents Three Films About the Boundaries of Dreams
- » The Iconic Sofia Cinema CULTURE Returns at a New Address – 22 San Stefano Street.
- » See the Big Winners of the 36th Edition of the Bulgarian Film Festival “Golden Rose”
- » Bulgarian Artists illuminate Brandenburg Gate During Berlin’s Festival of Lights