Bulgaria's Oscar Entry 'Unexpectedly Timely'
The Judgement, Bulgaria's foreign-language Oscar submission which tells, a story about people smuggling, is timely as Europe is trying to deal with the migrant crisis, according to a cinema and TV entertainment website.
Started at the end of 2011, The Judgement is directed and co-written by Stefan Komandarev, the director of The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner, the only Bulgarian film so far to have been shortlisted in the Foreign-language Oscar race.
Read the piece published on The Deadline here.
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia
- » 180° Announces Open-call for Short Mute Movie
- » MTV Presents VARNA BEACH on 12 August
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums