Deputy PM Identifies Most Prospective Sectors of Bulgarian Economy
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev identified the most perspective sectors of the Bulgarian economy during his visit to Sofia Tech Park on Thursday.
Donchev reminded that a strategy on smart specialisation had identified the most perspective sectors for the country as being the information technologies (IT), bio-technologies, pharmacy, machine construction and electronics.
However he noted that these sectors were subject to change due to their dynamic nature.
Donchev was accompanied by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, Education Minister Todor Tanev and European Commissioner for Research, Science and Innovation Carlos Moedas.
Borisov invited high-tech companies to invest in the new park and expressed hope that similarly to the Business Park, the Tech Park will turn into a place for investments, technologies and high scientific achievements.
The prime minister added that the Bulgarian state has invested more than BGN 100 M in the park, which he hoped will be highly appreciated in the next years.
Borisov also revealed that a pedestrian bridge will be constructed linking the park with the largest boulevard in Sofia – Tsarigradsko Shose.
The first science and technology park in Bulgaria is expected to open its doors on November 26.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension