Chinese Investor to Build Feed-Mill in Bulgaria’s Dobrich
A Chinese investor has been awarded a certificate by Bulgaria’s Dobrich Municipality for the construction of a feed-mill.
A representative of the Chinese company, as cited by the Bulgarian National Radio, explained that the investor had Chosen Dobrich because of the well-developed production of grain and maize and the proximity of Port Varna, which would be used to export the products to China.
He specified that the feed-mill would use raw materials from the region, adding that the northeastern region was Bulgaria’s top grain-producing region.
The representative of the Chinese investor made clear that the feed-mill was expected to produce 300 000 tonnes of feed per year.
He said that the feed-mill would create 90 jobs and that the workers would work in 4 shifts.
He also informed that the concentrated feed would be produced according to Chinese recipes and that all of the production would be exported to China.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter
- » What is EBRD's Economic Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Crypto Glossary- a Rundown with all the Vocabulary necessary to learn in the Crypto Industry
- » The Interconnector Bulgaria-Greece secured Act 16
- » Natural Gas in Bulgaria could Drop in Price by 32 percent Soon