Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Remains Third Biggest Company in Southeast Europe
Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, the largest crude oil refinery in Southeastern Europe and the largest industrial enterprise in Bulgaria, retained its third position in the latest annual ranking of SeeNews released on Tuesday.
The company which specialises in the production of fuel, petrochemicals and polymers retained its ranking from 2013.
Its total revenue for 2014 exceeded EUR 3.3 B, the company registering a net loss of more than EUR 272 M.
The Top 100 list ranks the 100 biggest companies registered in Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia and Montenegro.
Two Romanian companies – Automobile Dacia SA and OMV Petrom SA occupy the first two positions with the car manufacturer having ousted the oil and gas producer from the first place in 2014.
The other Bulgarian companies on the list are: Aurubis Bulgaria AD (8), Lukoil Bulgaria EOOD (13), the National Electricity Company (15), Bulgargaz EAD (41), CEZ Elektro Bulgaria AD (47), OMV Bulgaria OOD (49), Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD & Co KD (61), Saksa OOD (82), AETs Kozloduy EAD (92) and the Bulgarian Telecommunications Company AD (95).
See the full list here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Consumer Protection Commission: Watch Out for Misleading Discounts in e-Stores
- » All Truck Drivers Tested for COVID-19 with Rapid Tests at Promahon Border Crossing
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Increase of Corporate Debt May Put a Mark on Post-Pandemic Europe for Years
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Turkey: Partial Ban on Going Out on Weekends