Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev and his Albanian counterpart Bujar Nishani, who arrives in Sofia Tuesday, will discuss cooperation in the spheres of trade, economy and culture, the EU integration of the countries of the Western Balkans, and the increased migratory pressure on Europe.
Nishani arrives in Bulgaria at the invitation of Plevneliev.
The meetings scheduled during the two-day visit of Albania’s President to Bulgaria will focus on bilateral and regional cooperation, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
Nishani is to meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva during his stay in Bulgaria.
On Wednesday, at 9:30 a.m.,Plevneliev and Nishani will open a Bulgarian-Albanian Business Forum at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry HQ.
- » G7 Discusses Russia's Return
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will be on a Working Visit to Romania
- » The Talks on Controversial Topics at the G7 Summit Begin
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria