Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev and his Albanian counterpart Bujar Nishani, who arrives in Sofia Tuesday, will discuss cooperation in the spheres of trade, economy and culture, the EU integration of the countries of the Western Balkans, and the increased migratory pressure on Europe.
Nishani arrives in Bulgaria at the invitation of Plevneliev.
The meetings scheduled during the two-day visit of Albania’s President to Bulgaria will focus on bilateral and regional cooperation, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
Nishani is to meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva during his stay in Bulgaria.
On Wednesday, at 9:30 a.m.,Plevneliev and Nishani will open a Bulgarian-Albanian Business Forum at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry HQ.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister to Take Part in EU Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians