Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev and his Albanian counterpart Bujar Nishani, who arrives in Sofia Tuesday, will discuss cooperation in the spheres of trade, economy and culture, the EU integration of the countries of the Western Balkans, and the increased migratory pressure on Europe.
Nishani arrives in Bulgaria at the invitation of Plevneliev.
The meetings scheduled during the two-day visit of Albania’s President to Bulgaria will focus on bilateral and regional cooperation, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
Nishani is to meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva during his stay in Bulgaria.
On Wednesday, at 9:30 a.m.,Plevneliev and Nishani will open a Bulgarian-Albanian Business Forum at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry HQ.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Press Release issued by Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India on Pulwama Terrorist Attack in Jammu & Kashmir
- » The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy