Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit
Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev and his Albanian counterpart Bujar Nishani, who arrives in Sofia Tuesday, will discuss cooperation in the spheres of trade, economy and culture, the EU integration of the countries of the Western Balkans, and the increased migratory pressure on Europe.
Nishani arrives in Bulgaria at the invitation of Plevneliev.
The meetings scheduled during the two-day visit of Albania’s President to Bulgaria will focus on bilateral and regional cooperation, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
Nishani is to meet with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Parliament Speaker Tsetska Tsacheva during his stay in Bulgaria.
On Wednesday, at 9:30 a.m.,Plevneliev and Nishani will open a Bulgarian-Albanian Business Forum at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry HQ.
- » President Rumen Radev Invited Queen Elizabeth II to Visit Bulgaria Next Year
- » Bulgaria’s President Rumen Radev is on a Visit to the UK
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations
- » Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation