Bulgarian MPs to Vote on Migration Law Amendments
Lawmakers in Bulgaria's Parliament are due to hold a final vote on amendments to current legislation on migrants.
The move will introduce the notion of "international protection" which adds the terms of "refugee status" and "humanitarian status" in a way conforming Bulgarian legislation to common EU rules.
Last week the EU Commission sent two formal notices to Bulgaria over its failure to apply EU directives on granting asylum, including the minimum standards that should be adopted with regard to several issues such as education, access to the labor market, healthcare, accommodation, etc.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.