Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo Ranks as Third Most Affordable Tourist Destination in World
The medieval Bulgarian capital of Veliko Tarnovo ranks as the third most affordable tourist destination in the world.
The ranking was compiled by the travel search engine, Trivago, which orders destinations according to a quality/price ratio of the tourist services offered in the cities.
The ranking is devised on the basis of an algorithm encompassing the Hotel Price Index of trivago (tHPI) and the hotel ratings of the website.
The data show the best combined results for an average hotel price for a night in a standard double room and the average users' rating for all available hotels in a destination
Veliko Tarnovo is the only destination representing Bulgaria in the top 100 and has a score of 97.17 %, preceded only by the Chinese town of Fenghuang and Mostar in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
Last year, trivago ranked hoteliers in Veliko Tarnovo as being the most hospitable in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria
- » Tourism Trends: Travels Fall by 23,6 Percent in the Third Trimester of 2020
- » Greece Shuts Some Land Borders, Makaza-Nimfea Checkpoint Lets through Only Trucks