Bulgaria’s President to Meet with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev, who is on a working visit to the US to take part in the UN General Assembly session, will make a statement at the summit for the adoption of the Post-2015 Development Agenda.
On Sunday, Plevneliev will meet with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon at the United Nations Headquarters.
Bulgaria’s head of state will also participate in the Global Leaders' Meeting on Gender Equality, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
Later on Sunday Plevneliev will meet with representatives of Jewish organizations, after which he will attend the 2015 Clinton Global Citizen Awards.
On September 29, Plevneliev will take part in a summit devoted to counteracting ISIS and violent extremism, organized at the initiative of US President Barack Obama.
Plevneliev will also meet with the President of the 70th Session of the United Nations General Assembly Mogens Lykketoft, after which he will take part in a summit of the leaders of the countries in the Adriatic, Baltic and Black Sea regions.
On September 30, Plevneliev will deliver a speech at the UN General Assembly and later the same day he will meet with the President of the Macedonian Patriotic Organization Jordan Lebamoff, according to the press office of the Bulgarian President.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia and Bulgaria Seek Solution to Historical Dispute
- » Bulgaria Appoints 10 New Ambassadors
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Тwo Bulgarian Diplomats in Moscow Declared Persona Non Grata
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal