EU Socialists' Leader Stanishev Meeting Jeremy Corbyn Saturday
Sergey Stanishev, head the Party of European Socialists (PES), is to meet with the UK Labour party's leader Jeremy Corbyn over the weekend.
Stanishev is going to London as part of a PES delegation for Labour's Annual Conference taking place between September 27 and 30, Bulgarian newspapers report, citing the PES press office.
The former Bulgarian PM is also to take part in a debate that will involve all parties in the British Parliament over the migrant crisis in Europe and the EU in/out referendum that the UK is due to hold by the end of 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"