Wolf Flees Zoo in Bulgaria's Blagoevgrad
A wolf fled the zoo in Blagoevgrad, Southwestern Bulgaria, news agencies report.
Visitors were immediately evacuated after staff members noticed the animal's cage was empty. Police and fire brigade teams were sent to the site.
This is the second incident with an animal escaping the zoo, after two bears did the same ten years ago.
Just a few days ago, another bear managed to leave its cage in the zoo of Pleven, northern Bulgaria. In December of last year, a tiger escaped from Sofia Zoo but was promptly returned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria
- » Another Provocation: The Secretary of the Bulgarian Cultural Club in North Macedonia has been Beaten