137 Arrested Overnight in Sofia in Operation against Illegal Immigrants
A total of 137 people were arrested overnight in Sofia in a police operation against illegal immigrants.
The arrests were made after a series of checks at hostels and small hotels in downtown Sofia, according to a media statement of the Interior Ministry.
The people were unable to specify their legal status during the initial examinations but a part of them are believed to be illegally staying persons.
They will be accommodated at registration centers of the Migration Directorate of the Interior Ministry, where their identity will be established, as well as the way they entered the country, and whether they should be granted refugee status.
- » Former Counter-intelligence Expert is Convinced the Terrorist from New Zealand had Contacts with Bulgarians
- » The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad
- » Murder in Botevgrad: Man Suspected of Stabbing his Wife to Death
- » Norwegian Student Stabbed a Teacher and Three Other School Officials
- » Bulgarian Citizen Attacked Passersby and Policeman in a Park in Rome
- » Bulgarian Customs Officials Seized 7200 Liters of Alcohol in Cans Packaged as Coconut Milk
Um, all the illegal migrants should be sent to Germany..they want them there. Its funnt how Germany doesnt want Bulgarians in their country but Syrians are ok...GERMANY AND ALL THE EU IS GOING TO FALL APART..this is when Nationalism will once again raise its head in Germany. Goodnite EU..you are screwed.