Bulgaria’s Kozloduy NPP Reports 9-Month Profit of BGN 156 M
Bulgaria’s Kozloduy nuclear power plant has reported a profit of around BGN 156 M for the first nine months of the year, according to Dimitar Angelov, CEO of the N-plant.
Angelov, as cited by the Bulgarian National Radio, made clear that the accounting profit of the Kozloduy NPP for the first six months of stood at BGN 116 000 000.
In the period July-mid September, the N-plant registered a positive financial result of around BGN 40 000 000, according to Angelov.
“It is true that this applies for the first period of both units functioning. Now that the repair works at units 5 and 6 have been wrapped up, we shall see the end result and the expenses we shall incur during the period. We hope that we shall close 2015 with a good financial result too,” the CEO of the Kozloduy NPP noted.
Unit 6 of the Kozloduy NPP is currently undergoing a planned annual overhaul, which is to be wrapped up on October 24, while the other 1000-MW unit of the N-plant, unit 5, is functioning at full capacity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » The Fuel Discount in Bulgaria: When will it be over?