Swiss Company Trisa Opens Logistics Center in Bulgaria
Swiss company Trisa has opened its first logistics center in Bulgaria near the town of Elin Pelin.
The facility has a floor space of 3000 square meters and is located on a plot spanning 27 000 square meters owned by the company.
The entire land plot owned by the company is to be developed gradually over the next few years, according to money.bg.
The investment so far amounts to over BGN 6 million.
Up to 30 jobs are to be created in the part of the facility that has already been built.
The investment in the logistics center in Bulgaria’s Elin Pelin marks the beginning of the company’s expansion campaign in Eastern European countries.
Trisa OOD Bulgaria, the only subsidiary of the company outside of Switzerland, was awarded an A-class investor certificate for the project and for its long-term development vision.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » Musk Eclipses Bill Gates Becoming the Second Richest Man in the World
- » "Shocking" Clashes in Central Paris as Police Clears up Migrant Camp
- » Long Lines of Trucks at Some Bulgarian Borders
- » Economy in Crisis: What Sectors Benefit Most from Pandemic and Lockdown and What Are Brought to Ruin?
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million