Control Engineering OOD To Consult Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Interconnector Project
Control Engineering OOD is to consult and conduct construction supervision activities for the Bulgaria-Serbia gas grid interconnector project, according to reports of Bulgaria’s Energy Ministry.
The contract worth BGN 174 800 envisages that the consultant exercise construction oversight of the Bulgarian section of the gas pipeline and evaluate the conformity of the technical design and the detailed design with the parameters established.
The company is also to draft a final report and a technical passport of the construction of the gas grid interconnector.
The 61.6-kilometer-long Bulgarian section of the pipeline has an annual capacity of around 3.5 billion cubic meters of natural gas per year.
The project is financed with EUR 49 M under operational program Competiveness.
The construction of the gas pipeline is to create 2500 jobs, including construction and in the sphere of production of gas burning appliances and gas system components
The fast-track construction of gas grid interconnectors with neighboring countries is to ensure the diversification of gas supply sources and routes not only for Bulgaria but for Central and Southeastern Europe as a whole, according to a media statement of Bulgaria's Energy Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Price of Gas in Germany will Increase by about 2.5 Euro cents
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: A Decision on Negotiations with "Gazprom" can be Expected in a Week At the Earliest
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%