Selfie Attempt 'Likely Cause' for Crash That Killed 2 in Bulgaria
An attempt at taking a selfie was the likely reason for a car crash that claimed the lives of two teenagers, one of the survivors has said.
Four people were traveling in a car which tumbled over near the town of Sliven on Sunday. A 14-year-old girl and a 18-year-old boy, both in the back seats, died in the incident, while the driver, 18, is in hospital with a serious head injury.
Relatives of a girl traveling next to him, however, told private NOVA TV station that a camera flash from the back seats distracted the driver who then lost control of the vehicle.
The girl itself, in tenth grade, has not suffered serious injuries.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing