Bulgaria’s July Industrial Output Index Falls 0.7% M/M, Up 3.4% Y/Y
Bulgaria’s industrial production index dipped by a preliminary 0.7% month-on-month in July, the country’s statistical office NSI said on Tuesday, citing seasonally adjusted figures.
The industrial production index rose by 3.4% on the year in July 2015 adjusted for the number of working days, the NSI said in a monthly statistical report.
In July 2015 as compared to June 2015, the industrial production index decreased in the mining and quarrying industry by 3.0%, in the energy supply by 0.9% and in the manufacturing sector by 0.4%.
Compared with year ago, Bulgaria’s industrial production index increased in July in the mining and quarrying industry and in the manufacturing sector, each by 3.6%, and in the energy supply sector, by 2.3%, the NSI said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Future of Canadian Sports Wagering
- » Samsung to Gain Overwhelming Advantage in Foldable Phone Market
- » Online Gaming Rules in Canada
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Hyundai Ranked 7th in US Brand Loyalty Survey, Lexus is First
- » Official Start of Longest Railway Tunnel in Bulgaria