Bulgaria Nationalist MEP Claims IS Hacked His Website
The website of MEP Angel Dzhambazki has purportedly been hacked by the Islamic State (IS) group, a statement by Dzhambazki's VMRO party reads.
"MEP Angel Dzhambazki is known for his critical tone on Islamic State. He has more than once raised awareness of the threat which IS constitutes to Europe, and to the whole world as well, the message reads."
As of 14:40 EEST, Dzhambazki's website was indeed unavailable, with a message appearing in Arabic and followed by another: "Hacked By Islamic State".
Apparently the hackers, who present themselves as @isis_cyberarmy, also left a mail address to be contacted: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A message "to be continued" is visible at the bottom of the page.
Dzhambazki has been known for his harsh rhetoric on a number of issues, including IS.
"This is war," the statement quotes him as saying as a response.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man Dead after Crashing into a Roadside House
- » Four Injured in Fire Incident in Berlin Metro
- » Terror Attack: At Least Four Dead in Shooting at Vienna Synagogue
- » Death Toll from Earthquake in Western Turkey Rises to 49
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna