Swedish Ambassador to Be Awarded with Order of Madara Horseman
Sweden's Ambassador to Bulgaria Helena Pilsas-Alin is to receive the Order of the Madara Horseman on Monday, the President's press office has said.
The award is traditionally handed out to Bulgarian and foreign nationals who actively contributed to bilateral relations of Bulgaria with other countries. It is the third most important order in Bulgaria and is normally given by the head of state.
H.E. Helena Pilsas-Alin will receive the order at a special ceremony later on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sacred Language of My Predecessors: An Exhibition on Croatian-Bulgarian Parallels
- » Ilham Ahmed: Sudan Wants to Revive Ties with Bulgaria at All Levels
- » Iraq's Embassy Hosts Photo Exhibition in Support of Mosul Offensive
- » Rajesh Kumar Sachdeva: Bulgaria Emerging as Destination for Indian Film Industry
- » Bulgaria, Sudan Mark 60 Years of Diplomatic Relations
- » Irit Lillian: History Should Not Be Most Important Element in Israel-Bulgara Relations