Bulgarian Authorities Detain 18 Illegally Accommodated Refugees in Sofia
Bulgarian authorities detained eighteen refugees, who were illegally accommodated at a flat in the neighbourhood of Ovcha Kupel in Sofia.
The men, who are from Syria, will be checked for the possession of documents, the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) informs.
After the document check, the refugees will be provided housing by the migration directorate of the interior ministry or accommodated at dormitories of the State Agency for Refugees (DAB).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend