Bulgarian Authorities Detain 18 Illegally Accommodated Refugees in Sofia
Bulgarian authorities detained eighteen refugees, who were illegally accommodated at a flat in the neighbourhood of Ovcha Kupel in Sofia.
The men, who are from Syria, will be checked for the possession of documents, the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) informs.
After the document check, the refugees will be provided housing by the migration directorate of the interior ministry or accommodated at dormitories of the State Agency for Refugees (DAB).
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits