Bulgarian Authorities Detain 18 Illegally Accommodated Refugees in Sofia
Bulgarian authorities detained eighteen refugees, who were illegally accommodated at a flat in the neighbourhood of Ovcha Kupel in Sofia.
The men, who are from Syria, will be checked for the possession of documents, the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) informs.
After the document check, the refugees will be provided housing by the migration directorate of the interior ministry or accommodated at dormitories of the State Agency for Refugees (DAB).
- » Bulgarian Institutions Continue to Use Unprotected Websites
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » A Limit of 90 km/h is Introduced on Trakia Highway between Chirpan and Stara Zagora
- » Heating Prices in Sofia will Rise by About 8% from October 1
- » Border police: Heavy Traffic on Kulata, Kapitan Andreevo and Lesovo Checkpoints