Bulgarian Authorities Detain 18 Illegally Accommodated Refugees in Sofia
Bulgarian authorities detained eighteen refugees, who were illegally accommodated at a flat in the neighbourhood of Ovcha Kupel in Sofia.
The men, who are from Syria, will be checked for the possession of documents, the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) informs.
After the document check, the refugees will be provided housing by the migration directorate of the interior ministry or accommodated at dormitories of the State Agency for Refugees (DAB).
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair