Slovak President to Visit Bulgaria for Opening of Sofia Tech Park in November
President of Slovakia Andrej Kiska will visit Bulgaria for the opening of Sofia Tech Park, which is scheduled to take place at the end of November.
Kiska has expressed great interest towards the Sofia Tech Park project and it is expected that he will be accompanied by representatives of Slovak companies, who will take part in a business forum in Sofia.
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has repeatedly pointed to Sofia Tech Park as one of the projects, which are key for turning Bulgaria into a centre for innovations in the region.
The presidency informed that representatives of the European Commission (EC) are also interested in the first science and technology park in Bulgaria.
Plevneliev has expressed support for the project since the beginning of his term in office and on all of his visits abroad, he has lobbied for the attraction of investors to the park.
Construction is still ongoing at the park, but builders have assured that part of the works will be completed, so that the innovative ecosystem can start functioning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » Musk Eclipses Bill Gates Becoming the Second Richest Man in the World
- » "Shocking" Clashes in Central Paris as Police Clears up Migrant Camp
- » Long Lines of Trucks at Some Bulgarian Borders
- » Economy in Crisis: What Sectors Benefit Most from Pandemic and Lockdown and What Are Brought to Ruin?
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million