FinMin: Bulgaria Records 12 % Increase in Revenues to State Budget
By the end of August, the revenues to the state budget amounted to BGN 21.5 B, which represented an increase of 12 % compared to the same period last year.
This was announced by Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov during the regular parliamentary control on Friday, daily Dnevnik informs.
The increase in the revenues from excise duties amounted to BGN 320 M.
Goranov noted that the improvement in the collection of taxes was due to the various measures taken by the government.
The finance minister reminded that at the end of last year Bulgaria had excessive deficit and was faced with infringement procedure.
According to him, there were no plans for the update of the state budget.
There were certain risks concerning the implementation of the EU programmes as the deadline for payments under the previous programme period expires at the end of the year.
Goranov assured that no changes to tax rates are foreseen.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BNB: Assets of Investment Funds in Bulgaria Show Growth in End September
- » NSSI: Average Social Security Income in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 1,081
- » Covid Crisis Prospects: Bankruptcies in Bulgaria Up by 21% in 2021
- » Bulgarian Business Received over BGN 400 Million as Pandemic Support from Economy Ministry
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides Additional BGN 80 Million for First-Line Medics
- » Jeff Bezos Announces USD 791 Million in Grants to 16 Groups Fighting Climate Change