Bulgaria's Q2 GDP Records 2.2 % Growth Y/Y
In the second quarter of 2015, the GDP of Bulgaria surpassed BGN 21 B, amounting to BGN 2928 per capita.
This represented a growth of 2.2 % compared to the same quarter last year and an increase of 0.5 % compared to the first quarter of 2015.
This is revealed by the preliminary figures of the National Statistical Institute (NSI), which were released on Friday.
The Gross Value Added (GVA) from the sectors of the Bulgarian economy exceeded BGN 17 B in the second quarter of 2015.
The relative share of the agrarian sector in the economy stood at 4.4 %, which represented a decrease by 0.9 % compared to the same quarter in 2014.
The industrial sector recorded 0.2 % increase in its relative share, reaching 30.6 % and the services also marked an increase from 64.3 % to 65 % compared to the same quarter last year.
The balance of trade of goods and services in the second quarter of 2015 was positive.
The final consumption increased by 0.1 % compared to the previous quarter, export of goods and services decreased by 3.9 %, while imports dropped by 1.6 %.
Compared to the same quarter last year, final consumption increased by 1.5 %, the export of goods and services grew by 6.1 %, while imports increased by 8.5 %.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » Musk Eclipses Bill Gates Becoming the Second Richest Man in the World
- » "Shocking" Clashes in Central Paris as Police Clears up Migrant Camp
- » Long Lines of Trucks at Some Bulgarian Borders
- » Economy in Crisis: What Sectors Benefit Most from Pandemic and Lockdown and What Are Brought to Ruin?
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million