World Bank to Help Bulgaria Absorb EU Funding
World Bank group experts are to sign with the Bulgarian government on Tuesday a memorandum to assist Sofia in more efficiently absorbing EU funds for the 2014-2020 period.
This will be the second time a comprehensive partnership document is signed, the first one being in 2012. It included consultancy contracts referring to innovations, water, infrastructure, agriculture and healthcare projects.
In February of this year, an agreement was also reached between the World Bank and Bulgaria under which the international organization will help Sofia introduce an electronic toll tax system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » What Happens With Your Personal Finances During a Financial Crisis?
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months