World Bank to Help Bulgaria Absorb EU Funding
World Bank group experts are to sign with the Bulgarian government on Tuesday a memorandum to assist Sofia in more efficiently absorbing EU funds for the 2014-2020 period.
This will be the second time a comprehensive partnership document is signed, the first one being in 2012. It included consultancy contracts referring to innovations, water, infrastructure, agriculture and healthcare projects.
In February of this year, an agreement was also reached between the World Bank and Bulgaria under which the international organization will help Sofia introduce an electronic toll tax system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Revenue Agency Supported 2,223 Local Companies
- » Pandemic Blurs Differences between Regions in Bulgaria
- » 60% of hotels in Bulgaria Report a Decrease in Revenue in December
- » Bulgarian Restaurateurs Stage Protest against Lockdown in Sofia Today
- » EU Threatens to Cut Export of Vaccines amid row with AstraZeneca on Shortage of Supplies
- » Norway Further Tightens Entry Restrictions: PCR Tests Taken 24 Hours Before Departure Becomes Mandatory