Bulgarian Farmers Invited to Apply for EU Funding of EUR 50 M for New Equipment
Bulgarian farmers will be granted EUR 50 M for purchasing agricultural equipment under the Rural Development Program.
Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva announced in an interview for the Focus news agency that Measure #21 under the Rural Development Program 2007-2013 concerning the modernization of agricultural holdings had been launched on Friday.
She explained that the measure envisaged a budget of EUR 50 M for the purchase of agricultural equipment only, adding that the authorities were seeking to ensure the absorption of the resources freed up as a result of the cancelation of projects.
Taneva underscored that farmers had to submit documents in the period September 7-12, 2015 as the payment had to take place by end-2015.
She informed that the projects for buying agricultural equipment had to be wrapped up by the beginning of November and that the maximum amount of funding per project stood at EUR 500 000.
Taneva also pointed out that the evaluation criteria would remain unchanged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria